-   -   E-mailing a worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/245018-e-mailing-worksheet.html)

big_wilkie

E-mailing a worksheet

I have created a simple 5 line queationairre template in excell 2003 and at
the bottom I have place a "Mail To" hyperlink. When the hyperlink is
selected it opens the e-mail dialog box but does not attach the worksheet. I
would like to combine the feature of the hyperlink with the feature of <File
<Send To. I know nothing about VBA code. Is there a way to simply have the
person click the hyperlink and have it send the current worksheet to me?
Thanks

Jacob Skaria

E-mailing a worksheet

Check out the below link by Ron de Bruin

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria