-   -   form that retrieves existing data from table and allows editing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/245012-form-retrieves-existing-data-table-allows-editing.html)

John L[_2_]

form that retrieves existing data from table and allows editing

Hello,

I have a week to create a user form:

1. Which can be distributed to others and work with their version of excel -
2003 most common.

2. Allow them retrieve previously entered data from the table and
edit/change it as well as enter it?

Are there any addins which can make these but can be used by the user
without the add-in? Or, any links?

Thanks,

John

Ron@Buy

form that retrieves existing data from table and allows editing

John try looking for a template that you can modify to suit your application:
start he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...px?ofcresset=1

"John L" wrote:

Hello,

I have a week to create a user form:

1. Which can be distributed to others and work with their version of excel -
2003 most common.

2. Allow them retrieve previously entered data from the table and
edit/change it as well as enter it?

Are there any addins which can make these but can be used by the user
without the add-in? Or, any links?

Thanks,

John

John L[_2_]

form that retrieves existing data from table and allows editin

Hello again,

I found
http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html

whose logic and steps are the first part of my required form.

After reading this, my question is

1. how do I retrieve previously entered data into this form structure for
editing?

2. program validity checks, ranges into the form?

John