-   -   Spreadsheet Formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/244815-spreadsheet-formulas.html)

Help with cell function[_2_]

Spreadsheet Formulas

This is very complicated!
I have 3 different spreadsheets that I need to link data from.
Sheet 1 is Active
Sheet 2 is Holding list
Sheet 3 is Non Active

Each sheet has several columns, but I only need to link 5 of the columns.
The columns a
Start Date (all the dates that patients started in the clinic)
WK1 (has a 1 or a 0)
WK2 (has a 1 or a 0)
WK3 (has a 1 or a 0)
WK4 (has a 1 or a 0)

The 1st thing I need is: how many 1's are there by month, by WK1, in all 3
sheets combined?
The 2nd thing I need is: how many 1's are there by month, by WK4 with a 1 in
WK1, WK2, WK3 and WK4 (all 4 weeks need to have a 1 in them) in all 3 sheets
combined?
I hope this isn't too confusing!!!
Thanks in advance for your help!