-   -   sizing different cells in same column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/24480-sizing-different-cells-same-column.html)

cmkogos2

sizing different cells in same column

how do i change the size of a cell without effecting the size of other cells
in the same column?

Bob Phillips

You don't. You could merge adjacent cells to seemingly increase the width.

--

HTH

RP

"cmkogos2" wrote in message
how do i change the size of a cell without effecting the size of other

cells
in the same column?

Gord Dibben

You don't.

What would you like to do?

Perhaps there is a workaround we could suggest.......like "center across
selection" or the dreaded "merge cells".

I hesitate to mention merge cells due to the problems they cause when sorting,
copying, pasting, filtering and a host of others I can't think of right now.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP