-   -   Copy list only with values? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/244749-copy-list-only-values.html)

Hoyos

Copy list only with values?

I have a table with names (col A) and values (col B). I am trying to create a
table using col C and D to list te names and values from table1 that only
have a value.
ie
Name Value Name Value
Jim 9 Jim 9
Joe Joe 1
sue 1 Ant 5
Ant 5 Bill 3
Hill
Bill 3

This table will change on a daily bases.
Can anyone help!!!

Jim Thomlinson

Copy list only with values?

Have you looked at Data | Filter | AutoFilter
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"hoyos" wrote:

I have a table with names (col A) and values (col B). I am trying to create a
table using col C and D to list te names and values from table1 that only
have a value.
ie
Name Value Name Value
Jim 9 Jim 9
Joe Joe 1
sue 1 Ant 5
Ant 5 Bill 3
Hill
Bill 3

This table will change on a daily bases.
Can anyone help!!!

Bernd P

Copy list only with values?

Hello,

I suggest to use my UDF Pstat:
http://sulprobil.com/html/pstat.html

Regards,
Bernd

Hoyos

Copy list only with values?

I tried that formular but I get #NAME indication in the cell?

"Bernd P" wrote:

Hello,

I suggest to use my UDF Pstat:
http://sulprobil.com/html/pstat.html

Regards,
Bernd

Bernd P

Copy list only with values?

Hello,

Which formula did you array-enter exactly?

Regards,
Bernd

Hoyos

Copy list only with values?

I tried this one:
Pstat("min"

"Bernd P" wrote:

Hello,

Which formula did you array-enter exactly?

Regards,
Bernd

Bernd P

Copy list only with values?

Hello,

Did you press ALT + F11, insert a new module, copy my macro into that
new module and go back to your worksheet?

If yes, how EXACTLY does your formula look like (please show the
complete formula)?

Regards,
Bernd