-   -   How do I print a table with a background in excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/244645-how-do-i-print-table-background-excel-2003-a.html)

Giselle

How do I print a table with a background in excel 2003

Im trying to print a table wich have a backgroun in excel 2003. Even I can
see the background when I print the table, the background does not appear on
it.

Can I import a clip art as a background in an excel document?

BSc Chem Eng Rick

How do I print a table with a background in excel 2003

Yes you can. You need to use the the "Custom Header..." and insert your clip
art there. To get there Page Setup -- Header/Footer -- Custom Header...