-   -   Conditional format calculate 6 months (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/244619-conditional-format-calculate-6-months.html)

SoggyCashew

Conditional format calculate 6 months

Hello, I cant figure out how to do this. I have a date in a cell, lets say
its 10/5/9 and I want that box to stay red untill 6 months have past. so when
its 4/6/10 then the box wont be red anymore.
--
Thanks,
Chad

Victor Delta[_2_]

"SoggyCashew" wrote in message
Hello, I cant figure out how to do this. I have a date in a cell, lets say
its 10/5/9 and I want that box to stay red untill 6 months have past. so
when
its 4/6/10 then the box wont be red anymore.

Use conditional formatting with the formula Cell value is between '=today()'
and '=today()-182', and set the format pattern as red. You may want to vary
the exact number of day used - 182 is approximately 6 months.

SoggyCashew

Conditional format calculate 6 months

Worked like a charm... Thanks!
--