-   -   Print preview not same a printed spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/244618-print-preview-not-same-printed-spreadsheet.html)

ann

Print preview not same a printed spreadsheet

When I review a spreadsheet in Print Preview and then compare it to the
printed spreadsheet, there are differences.

Example: In cell D2 I highlight from there to cell k2. Then I select Merge
Across not the Merge and Center button. Select Wrap Text using
Format/Alignment from the Tool Bar.

After that I expand the row because I have a lot of text to type. When the
spreadsheet is viewed using Print Preview and then actually printed, the
printed document looks different. The text in the above mentioned merged
cell is formatted different..i.e., aligned differently.

Hope this explains it enough.

Thanks!
Angela