-   -   How do I email individual tabs in a workbook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/244587-how-do-i-email-individual-tabs-workbook.html)

Bean Counter

How do I email individual tabs in a workbook?

I have one file for commissions / sales for each of our 30 sales reps. Each
rep has their own tab with their information in it. Every month I go through
and update the information, print them out and send them to each individual
rep. Each rep only receiving their own information of course.

I would love to be able to save time by emailing the reports instead of
printing and sending. I would also like to keep all of this information in
one file instead of having 30 separate files (one separate file for each
rep).

Is there a way to email an individual tab without sending the whole file?
If I could just email each tab to each rep I could save a ton of time!

Eduardo

How do I email individual tabs in a workbook?

Hi,
See Ron web

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm