-   -   Innsert a row in microsft excel 2007 - rows without borders (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/244007-innsert-row-microsft-excel-2007-rows-without-borders.html)

pb

Innsert a row in microsft excel 2007 - rows without borders

When I insert a row in MS excel 2007 the rows are appering without the cell
borders. Whats going on?

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Innsert a row in microsft excel 2007 - rows without borders

You could try:-

View / Show/Hide / make sure Gridlines has a tick in it.

I tried to replicate your problem but could not do so.

The above is a possible work-around.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

"PB" wrote:

When I insert a row in MS excel 2007 the rows are appering without the cell
borders. Whats going on?

Gord Dibben

Innsert a row in microsft excel 2007 - rows without borders

By "borders" do you mean gridlines?

Do current rows have gridlines?

Make sure the background color is set to "Automatic" or "No color".

Could be you have setting of "White"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP