-   -   why does my tab key skip to next page instead of next cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243973-why-does-my-tab-key-skip-next-page-instead-next-cell.html)

rb.jr

why does my tab key skip to next page instead of next cell

Every time I hit the tab key it jumps to the next page. It didn't do this
before and I was wondering if I did something to cause this to happen

Peggy Shepard

why does my tab key skip to next page instead of next cell

Try

Tools|options|transition tab
Uncheck transition navigation keys

or in Excel 2007 -

Office Button|Excel Options|Advanced|Lotus compatability|

"rb.jr" wrote in message
Every time I hit the tab key it jumps to the next page. It didn't do this
before and I was wondering if I did something to cause this to happen

rb.jr[_2_]

why does my tab key skip to next page instead of next cell

thank you that was the problem