-   -   Can borders be locked? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243610-can-borders-locked.html)

Craig Snyder

Can borders be locked?

Can borders be locked or frozen like in old versions of Lotus 123? That way
if you copy one cell to another cell with different borders the borders won't
be changed. As I see it, locking the borders should be independent of
locking the cells for content.

Otto Moehrbach[_2_]

Can borders be locked?

If you want to copy/paste and you don't want the format (borders, et al) to
follow, do Edit - PasteSpecial - Values. HTH Otto