-   -   In Excel how do I delete or change the name of a range of cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/24359-excel-how-do-i-delete-change-name-range-cells.html)

Naming and Deleting a Range Name

In Excel how do I delete or change the name of a range of cells?

I named a range of cells. Now I want to give this name to another range of
cells, but I cannot delete nor change the original name.

Max

Try clicking Insert Name Define
The options to add / delete names are there
--
Rgds
Max
wrote in message
I named a range of cells. Now I want to give this name to another range of
cells, but I cannot delete nor change the original name.

Naming and Deleting a Range Name

Wonderful! I just couldn't figure it out until you instructed me how! Thank
you.

wrote in message
I named a range of cells. Now I want to give this name to another range of
cells, but I cannot delete nor change the original name.

Max

"Naming and Deleting a Range Name" wrote
Wonderful! I just couldn't figure it out until
you instructed me how! Thank you.

Glad it helped !
Thanks for the feedback ..
--
Rgds
Max
GMT+8, 1° 22' N 103° 45' E
xdemechanik <atyahoo<dotcom
----

ErdoÄŸan CEVHER

In Excel how do I delete or change the name of a range of cell

In Excel 2008: how do I delete or change the name of a one cell or range of
cell?

Answer: Formulas - Defined Names - Name Manager

Greetings from Turkey :)
ErdoÄŸan CEVHER