-   -   If using =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 conditional formatting and want diff fill (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243531-if-using-%3Dmod-row-2-%3D0-conditional-formatting-want-diff-fill.html)

tjsmags

If using =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 conditional formatting and want diff fill

I'm using =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 so that my worksheet is easier to read (every line
switches between white and yellow). Now, if I need ONE cell within the
worksheet to fill with a grey shade, it doesn't show up. It will always show
the yellow color. If the row is white and I change the fill to grey shade,
it works. It doesn't work for the colored (i.e. yellow) row, though. How
can I make this work?
--
Thank you.

Bob Phillips[_3_]

If using =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 conditional formatting and want diff fill

You can't. Conditional formatted colour will take precedence over fill
colour.

--
HTH

Bob