-   -   Copy and paste up to values in last row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243522-copy-paste-up-values-last-row.html)

scott

Copy and paste up to values in last row

I am trying to write something that will copy data from CJ16:CO16 down to the
last row with a value in CQ16. I would like to paste this into a new sheet
(sheet two) any help?

Don Guillett

Copy and paste up to values in last row

-- last row with a value in CQ16.
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Scott" wrote in message
I am trying to write something that will copy data from CJ16:CO16 down to
the
last row with a value in CQ16. I would like to paste this into a new
sheet
(sheet two) any help?

Gord Dibben

Copy and paste up to values in last row

The three cells you mention are all on the same row.........row 16

So what do you really want done?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP