-   -   how do I copy downloaded templates into my own workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243474-how-do-i-copy-downloaded-templates-into-my-own-workbook.html)

swedishhamster

how do I copy downloaded templates into my own workbook

Having downloaded a template I copied it into my own workbook. After copying
it the formulas no longer work. Is there any way of changing this ?

Don Guillett

how do I copy downloaded templates into my own workbook

You wouldn't care to share the name and source of the template?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"swedishhamster" wrote in message
Having downloaded a template I copied it into my own workbook. After
copying
it the formulas no longer work. Is there any way of changing this ?

Bob I

how do I copy downloaded templates into my own workbook

Hard for the folks here to know. You don't say what template or where it
came from, or how you copied it. Or on the other hand perhaps you just
have switched off Automatic calculation.