-   -   Locking a shared worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243387-locking-shared-worksheet.html)

parttimer

Locking a shared worksheet

I am having a hard time figuring out how to lock an individual worksheet. I
have a workbook that has 5 worksheets that each need to be locked at various
times during the day. How can I lock each individual shared worksheet and
not affect the others??

Jim Thomlinson

Locking a shared worksheet

Please check the answers to your previous post... FYI multi posting is
considered poor form.

Also the answer is you can not change protection in a shared workbook. There
are lots of restritictions with no satisfactory work around and that is one
of them...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson