-   -   Conditional formatting help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243368-conditional-formatting-help.html)

Kim

Conditional formatting help

I need to do a macro with the following condition:

Cell Value contains 'Reject' - Red
Cell Value contains 'Accept' - Green
Cell Value contains 'Consider' - Orange

I need the conditional format on column AA & AB. (But need to exclude Row 1).

Thanks

Eduardo

Conditional formatting help

Hi,
go to cell AA2, then press Shift+End+ down arrow, then use conditional
formating, Highlight cell where text contains Reject, choose your color, do
the same with Accept and consider. Go to column AB and do the same

if this helps please click yes thanks

"Kim" wrote:

I need to do a macro with the following condition:

Cell Value contains 'Reject' - Red
Cell Value contains 'Accept' - Green
Cell Value contains 'Consider' - Orange

I need the conditional format on column AA & AB. (But need to exclude Row 1).

Thanks

Kim

Conditional formatting help

Hi Eduardo,

I know how to set it on Excel but now I need to create a macro for it.

Regards,
Kim

"Kim" wrote:

I need to do a macro with the following condition:

Cell Value contains 'Reject' - Red
Cell Value contains 'Accept' - Green
Cell Value contains 'Consider' - Orange

I need the conditional format on column AA & AB. (But need to exclude Row 1).

Thanks

Gord Dibben

Conditional formatting help

Use the macro recorder whilst doing the steps.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP