-   -   split page with different formats? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/24333-split-page-different-formats.html)

multiple formatting

split page with different formats?

I'd like to have one-page formatted different on one page.
For example, the top half would have three columns (centered across the
width of the page) and bottoms with five (centered across also).

CLR

This is not a regular "doable" thing. It can be managed for special display
and/or printing purposes by doing some trickery, but the result is not a
real user-friendly/easily-editable thing.

What exactly do you want this for?.......by knowing that, we may be able to
offer more specific assistance.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"multiple formatting" <multiple wrote
in message ...
I'd like to have one-page formatted different on one page.
For example, the top half would have three columns (centered across the
width of the page) and bottoms with five (centered across also).

split page with different formats

I'd like to make a telephone directory where the top of each page shows the
multiple regions locations, address, phone, etc.
The rest of the directory is grouped by type of service office (first
column), and a directory listing of each persons specialty, title, phone,
location.
Maybe I should just create two separate spreadsheets & import it into Word?
Thanks though!

"CLR" wrote:

This is not a regular "doable" thing. It can be managed for special display
and/or printing purposes by doing some trickery, but the result is not a
real user-friendly/easily-editable thing.

What exactly do you want this for?.......by knowing that, we may be able to
offer more specific assistance.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"multiple formatting" <multiple wrote
in message ...
I'd like to have one-page formatted different on one page.
For example, the top half would have three columns (centered across the
width of the page) and bottoms with five (centered across also).

CLR

You can do a similar thing by using the "Camera" icon and pasting a linked
picture of the upper section over the normal lower section on another sheet
for display/printout........personally, I prefer to stay within
Excel........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3