-   -   Glue Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243189-glue-cells.html)

Flightbar

Glue Cells

I Need to know how to temporarily attach cells together. I have alphanumeric
data in column A. Data in Column B needs to stay with each cell. I want to
alphabetize Column A and have the column B data stay with it.
--
Rickster

Dave Peterson

Glue Cells

Select your entire range (both columns (or more????)), then do the Data|Sort (in
xl2003 menus).