-   -   Entering Nested Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243160-entering-nested-functions.html)

Steve

Entering Nested Functions

I frequently wish to enter a function as one of the arguments to a function.
You can click on the function icon in the formula bar to enter the top level
to get a nice dialog box that helps you enter the arguments to the function.

But how does one get the dialog box to pop up when one wishes to enter
another function as the argument to a function?

This would be a great help in avoiding mistakes.

Per Jessen[_2_]

Entering Nested Functions

Hi

When you have entered the nested function name, click the function
icon in the formula bar...

This can also be used later if you want to rewiew the nested formula.

Regards,
Per