-   -   how do i run solver statistics (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/243151-how-do-i-run-solver-statistics.html)

emarie901

how do i run solver statistics

I'm using Solver on excel 2007. I already set up my parameter for solver and
clicked on solve. Now how do I run "Solver Statistic" ? For the old excel the
button was located under tools. I cannot find the button or tab labeled
solver statistics. I would appreciate some help!
thanks

Mike Middleton[_2_]

how do i run solver statistics

emarie901 -

Now how do I run "Solver Statistic" ? <

What is "Solver Statistic"?

For the old excel the button was located under tools. <

Maybe Solver Statistic is an add-in, separate from Solver, and maybe the
add-in created an item on the Tools menu.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com