-   -   Spreadsheet to track payments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242962-spreadsheet-track-payments.html)

Annette[_3_]

Spreadsheet to track payments

I'm looking for a spreadsheet that I would enter the dates payments are
suppose to be made (this will change when the payment is made), amount paid,
current balance including interest. I know there are spreadsheets out
there, but they do not allow to change the date.

Does anyone have any idea where I could look for something like this?

joel

Spreadsheet to track payments

Try the microsoft fee templates below. If any of them have any fields that
are locked out tell me I will tell you how to unlock these cells.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...637491033.aspx