-   -   Excel Formulas Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242830-excel-formulas-help.html)

Michael

Excel Formulas Help

I may be just having a brain malfunction or 2007 Excel and I are not
communicating effectively. I have to date ranges in one of my worksheets,
colum X equals the date entered, colum Y = X +365 so I get a due date one
year from the date entered in X.

I would like to add some conditional formatting in colum X by having the
cell highlighted when the current computer date is greater than what is in X.
I am not getting the formula to work properly, any help out there?

Luke M

Excel Formulas Help

CF formula is:
=X2<TODAY()