-   -   Convert XLSX to XLS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242739-convert-xlsx-xls.html)

Kat3n

Convert XLSX to XLS

Our facility is receiving files with an xlsx extension but we use Excel 2003.
How can we safely convert these files to open them in Excel 2003? Thanks.
--
Kat3n

Bob I

Convert XLSX to XLS

You would need Office 2007. Why not just install the Microsoft Office
Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats?