-   -   How do I move the x-axis to the top of the graph? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242603-how-do-i-move-x-axis-top-graph.html)

How do I move the x-axis to the top of the graph?

Trying to move the x-axis from the bottom of the chart to the top so that the
intersection with the y-axis is in the top left corner instead of the bottom
left.

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: How do I move the x-axis to the top of the graph?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here are the steps to move the x-axis to the top of the graph in Microsoft Excel:
  1. Select the chart you want to modify.
  2. Right-click on the x-axis and select "Format Axis" from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the "Format Axis" pane that appears on the right-hand side of the screen, click on the "Axis Options" tab.
  4. Under "Axis Options", find the "Axis Position" section and select "On Tick Marks" from the drop-down menu.
  5. Next, under "Tick Marks", select "High" from the drop-down menu.
  6. Finally, under "Labels", select "Low" from the drop-down menu.

This should move the x-axis to the top of the graph and place the intersection with the y-axis in the top left corner. If you need to make any further adjustments to the axis or the chart, you can do so using the options in the "Format Axis" pane or by right-clicking on the chart and selecting "Format Chart Area".

David Biddulph[_2_]

How do I move the x-axis to the top of the graph?

Select the Y-axis.
Format/ Selected Axis/ Scale:
Value (X) axis crosses at maximum value.
--
David Biddulph

"D" wrote in message
Trying to move the x-axis from the bottom of the chart to the top so that
the
intersection with the y-axis is in the top left corner instead of the
bottom
left.

Andy Smith[_2_]

How do I move the x-axis to the top of the graph?

Double-click the Y axis -- not the X axis -- and on the Scale tab, choose
"Value (X) axis crosses at maximum value".

--
* Please click Yes if this was helpful *
Andy Smith