-   -   Display a message when a macro is executing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242365-display-message-when-macro-executing.html)

alexrs2k

Display a message when a macro is executing

Hi.
How can I display a message while a macro is executing?

Mike H

Display a message when a macro is executing

Hi,

The usual way to do this is by using the sratus bar

Sub MyCode()
Application.DisplayStatusBar = True
Application.StatusBar = "Please wait, running code"
'Your code goes here
Application.StatusBar = False
End Sub

Mike

"alexrs2k" wrote:

Hi.
How can I display a message while a macro is executing?

alexrs2k

Display a message when a macro is executing

Thanks!