-   -   combine two work sheets -NTW (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242345-combine-two-work-sheets-ntw.html)

Sonny

combine two work sheets -NTW

Dear all,

Could someone help me here please.

Ive got two working sheets in exact same format. These two sheets have been
updated by two person.
Obviously, there are some duplicates.

The question is how could I merge those two sheets together and delete the
duplicates. (I know the traditional way is to sort them and delete it)
Is there any quicker way to do it?

Many thanks.

Eduardo

combine two work sheets -NTW