-   -   Excel only shows only one document open on the Taskbar. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2423-excel-only-shows-only-one-document-open-taskbar.html)

tubroh730

Excel only shows only one document open on the Taskbar.

Excel only shows one document open as a Taskbar button. How do I change the
settings so that all open documents appear on the Taskbar as separate buttons?

Peo Sjoblom

Toolsoptionsview check windows in taskbar

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"tubroh730" wrote:

Excel only shows one document open as a Taskbar button. How do I change the
settings so that all open documents appear on the Taskbar as separate buttons?

Michael

Options - View - Windows in Taskbar