-   -   PivotTable template is truncating data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242245-pivottable-template-truncating-data.html)

Wendy

PivotTable template is truncating data

I created a PivotTable template and it is truncating data. When I import
3400 lines of data and refresh my template, it truncates at 311 lines. Any
ideas what is causing it? I am working in Excel 2007 but had a similar
problem in 2003.

Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com

PivotTable template is truncating data

Hi
Have you checked that the pivot table range is picking all the data up. It
mayb set to pick up Sheet1a1:B311 etc

--
Matt Lynn