-   -   Return a value based on multiple sources (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242152-return-value-based-multiple-sources.html)

eed

Return a value based on multiple sources

I need to return a value (a $AMOUNT) based on the following information:
TITLE, LEVEL 1 2 3 or 4, and a percentage range.

Ex: If the [TITLE, ie: Store Manager] exceeds their sales plan by a
[PERCENTAGE RANGE, ie: 1-5%], then they receive a certain bonus [$AMOUNT]
based on their [LEVEL].

The static information is currently set up in a chart as follows:

Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4
Title 1
Percentage Range 1 $X $X $X $X
Percentage Range 2 $X $X $X $X
Percentage Range 3 $X $X $X $X
Percentage Range 4 $X $X $X $X
Title 2
Percentage Range 1 $X $X $X $X
Percentage Range 2 $X $X $X $X
Percentage Range 3 $X $X $X $X
Percentage Range 4 $X $X $X $X

The variable/monthly info is in a basic spreadsheet format and contains the
data that tells me who is entitled to receive a bonus, but ultimately I need
to return the $AMOUNT they should receive based on the chart above + the
monthly data.

Help? Thanks!!

Herbert Seidenberg

Return a value based on multiple sources

Excel 2007 Pivot Table
With GetPivotData
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mg1mumjlien/09_09_09.xlsx