Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kay Kay is offline

Default Office 2007 Ribbon

Hello all,

does anyone know where I can get a list of the ribbon shortcut keys. I know
you can ALT and H, as an example and see the key combination, but we need a
list of all the shortcut keys to print out for certain power users.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kay Kay is offline

Bob,

Thank you, but I know you can do that...however, it does not provide you
with an old fashion table of commands and related shortcuts. Our users
travel alot and do not want to rely on their computers to become familiar
with all of the key tips. They need a paper in hand so they can begin
memorizing.

Kay wrote:
Hello all,

does anyone know where I can get a list of the ribbon shortcut keys. I know
you can ALT and H, as an example and see the key combination, but we need a
list of all the shortcut keys to print out for certain power users.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Huh?!?!?! It is apparent that you didn't even look at the listings for
the applications? They ARE tables, but If they want it on paper they
will have to print it. And the "Printer friendly version" link formats
it nicely removing the sidebars. Good luck with your "power users".