-   -   tabbed movements (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242005-tabbed-movements.html)

alpineuser

tabbed movements

I know there is a way to use the tab key to move from one specific cell to
another nonadjoining specific cell - just don't know how...
thanks for any help

Luke M

tabbed movements

Under cell format, protection, you can unlock a cell.
When a sheet is protected (and you allow unprotected cells to be selected),
"tab" moves from one unprotected cell to the next, skipping the protected one.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"alpineuser" wrote:

I know there is a way to use the tab key to move from one specific cell to
another nonadjoining specific cell - just don't know how...
thanks for any help

Gord Dibben

tabbed movements

Couple of methods for "tab"bing or "enter"ing to cells can be found at Bob
Phillips' site.

There is also a couple of VBA methods.

Post back if interested in one.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP