-   -   microsoft date and time picker (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/241844-microsoft-date-time-picker.html)

nelson

microsoft date and time picker

I installed the MSCOMCT2.OCX in windows\system32 directory and was
able to add a DTPicker control in the tool box. However, when I tried
to insert the control in a form, it says "Element not found". The
control was not inserted into the form. Can someone please advise what
was the problem. Thank you

ALNIOS ANOGIS

On 9¿ù7ÀÏ, ¿ÀÈÄ1½Ã21ºÐ, nelson wrote:
I installed the MSCOMCT2.OCX in windows\system32 directory and was
able to add a DTPicker control in the tool box. However, when I tried
to insert the control in a form, it says "Element not found". The
control was not inserted into the form. Can someone please advise what
was the problem. Thank you

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932349
Here says "delete .xsd files via search tool."
regards,Junho

ALNIOS ANOGIS

microsoft date and time picker

Hi nelson ,
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932349
Here says "delete .exd files via search tool."
regards,Junho

ALNIOS ANOGIS

microsoft date and time picker

start %temp% excel 8.0 folder