-   -   Dave phlogiston appears in spreadsheet cell when I type Dave P (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/241681-dave-phlogiston-appears-spreadsheet-cell-when-i-type-dave-p.html)

tallsaint

Dave phlogiston appears in spreadsheet cell when I type Dave P

When ever I type 'Dave P' in a cell it is automatically converted to 'Dave
phlogiston' but only when I use a capital D and capital P. Infuriating!

Mike H

Dave phlogiston appears in spreadsheet cell when I type Dave P

Hi,

Try

Tools|Autocorrect options - Enter Dave P in the replace box and if you get a
match then delete it.

Mike

"tallsaint" wrote:

When ever I type 'Dave P' in a cell it is automatically converted to 'Dave
phlogiston' but only when I use a capital D and capital P. Infuriating!

Atishoo

Dave phlogiston appears in spreadsheet cell when I type Dave P

That is interesting because Dave Hasselhoff appears everytime I type smug git
on my worksheets