-   -   I want to print comments and the section is greyed out (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/241331-i-want-print-comments-section-greyed-out.html)

CRUGER

I want to print comments and the section is greyed out

I have gone to the "page setup" section and on the "sheet" tab the comments
section is greyed out. I want to print my comments.

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: I want to print comments and the section is greyed out

Printing Comments in Excel
  1. Select the cells that contain the comments you want to print.
  2. Right-click on the selected cells and choose "Copy" or press "Ctrl+C" on your keyboard.
  3. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the Excel window.
  4. Click on the "Print Titles" button in the "Page Setup" group.
  5. In the "Page Setup" dialog box, click on the "Sheet" tab.
  6. Under the "Print" section, check the box next to "Comments" and click "OK".
  7. Now, go back to your worksheet and click on any cell to deselect the copied cells.
  8. Press "Ctrl+V" on your keyboard to paste the copied cells back into their original location.
  9. Finally, go to the "File" tab and choose "Print" to print your worksheet with the comments included.

That's it! You should now be able to print your comments along with your worksheet. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.

Eduardo

I want to print comments and the section is greyed out

Hi,
check if the sheet is not protected

"CRUGER" wrote:

I have gone to the "page setup" section and on the "sheet" tab the comments
section is greyed out. I want to print my comments.

Gord Dibben

I want to print comments and the section is greyed out

Sounds like you have Print Preview enabled

Are other items like Print Range and Row to repeat at top also grayed out?

Close print preview and go in from FilePage Setup

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP