-   -   How do I copy formula but keep table array a constant? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/241184-how-do-i-copy-formula-but-keep-table-array-constant.html)

Damon

How do I copy formula but keep table array a constant?

I am using Office 2003. I am referencing data from a pivot table as well if
this helps!

Jacob Skaria

How do I copy formula but keep table array a constant?

Use absolute referencing. Below are the different reference styles.
A1 Relative referencing. Both column and row will change if you copy or drag
the formula.
$A1 The column reference is fixed and will not change
A$1 The row reference is fixed and will not change.
$A$1 Column and row reference are fixed.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Damon" wrote:

I am using Office 2003. I am referencing data from a pivot table as well if
this helps!

Damon

How do I copy formula but keep table array a constant?

THANK YOU! I kept trying that but forgot the other $ sign! PHEW! Thank you
again!