-   -   Open wdb File? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/24108-open-wdb-file.html)

Karl Burrows

Open wdb File?

Any way to open a Works database file in Excel. I do not have Works to save
as another format, so need to open it in Excel. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Peo Sjoblom

No, not from Excel either find someone with Works or get a commercial
converter

Peo Sjoblom

"Karl Burrows" wrote in message
Any way to open a Works database file in Excel. I do not have Works to
save
as another format, so need to open it in Excel. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Karl Burrows

Found an answer. I used Word and used the file as a data file for a mail
merge and then imported that file into Excel.