-   -   how to count rows with content (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240883-how-count-rows-content.html)

Jack Sons

how to count rows with content

Stan,

Thanks for your help. I got the code, but don't know how to work with it (as
it is now it does nothing). I do not understand the "example".
If I have to fill in somewhere the complete path (often very long) of the
directory that I want to list, it could be very cumbersome. Is an easier way
possible? The code in my original posting works on any opened directory that
appears in my Explorer, no need to type in a long path. Is that also
possible with Leith's code when (a bit) augmented?

I also do not understand Randy's reply; "had to change the objFolderItem
from "8" to "9"". Why? What does it mean?

I look forward to your assistance.

Jack.

"stanleydgromjr" schreef in bericht

Jack Sons,

See:
Leith Ross
'List files in folder - Excel Help Forum' (http://tinyurl.com/n9ktdl)

Have a great day,
Stan

--
stanleydgromjr

Dave Peterson

how to count rows with content

You had another post at your other thread.