-   -   column in a pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240775-column-pivot-table.html)

Julie

column in a pivot table

I want to make a pivot table that has the company down the side and in the
colums i want the company premium in one column and the other company
commission. When i put the premium and commission it puts the info there but
they are on top of each other. I want to have the information in separate
columns.

company Premium Commission
company Premium Commission
company Premium Commission

Thank You,
Julie

Jim Thomlinson

column in a pivot table

If I understand you correctly you have the data in rows and you want it in
columns? That is the default behaviour when you drop a second field into the
data section. Assuming that to be the case then all you need to do is to drag
and drop the data fields from the rows to the columns (Grab the field names
and move them)...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson