-   -   Text box or? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240601-text-box.html)

Hans Knudsen

Text box or?

Yes I know it - this is mostly about cosmetic, but I wonder how Microsoft
made the text boxes (or?) (especially the shadow and the table with
gridlines and colors) one can see in the file 'Conditional Formatting
Samples' which can be found he

(link to the file near the bottom)

Hans Knudsen

Peter T

Text box or?

Insert, Shapes, Rectangles, the 2nd Rounded rectangle
Rt-click format shape,
3-D Format, Width 13pt, Height 3pt
Fill, Blue, Accent1 Lighter 60%
Line colour same
Rt-click, Edit text to add your own text
Text, black & bold
Rt-click, Hyperlink etc

Regards,
Peter T