-   -   Excel 2007 Selecting Multiple Cells, Rows, etc. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240571-excel-2007-selecting-multiple-cells-rows-etc.html)

Val Steed

Excel 2007 Selecting Multiple Cells, Rows, etc.

Somehow I am getting multiple cells, rows, etc. selected with a single
click. Any ideas?

TIA

Don Guillett

Excel 2007 Selecting Multiple Cells, Rows, etc.

1st thing to try is touching the f8 key

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Val Steed" wrote in message
Somehow I am getting multiple cells, rows, etc. selected with a single
click. Any ideas?

TIA

Gord Dibben

Excel 2007 Selecting Multiple Cells, Rows, etc.

Do you "EXT" in the status bar?

If so, hit F8 key to toggle out of Extended Mode"

If that's not the problem try changing your Zoom level a couple of points up
or down.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP