-   -   check mark box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240453-check-mark-box.html)

Wendy

check mark box

Hello,
I am looking to create a checkmark box, I read the instructions some of you
have posted before and most of them say to select "View" then "Toolbars" then
"Forms" or "Checkbox". My problem is that when I select my View menu it does
not show the Toolbar or Forms or Checkbox options -I have Microsoft Office
2007- Am I supposed to have a different program in order to get that
option?????
Please Help

chefmike

check mark box

Wendy,
With 2007 look under the Developer ribbon then Insert

Hope this helps
mike

"Wendy" wrote:

Hello,
I am looking to create a checkmark box, I read the instructions some of you
have posted before and most of them say to select "View" then "Toolbars" then
"Forms" or "Checkbox". My problem is that when I select my View menu it does
not show the Toolbar or Forms or Checkbox options -I have Microsoft Office
2007- Am I supposed to have a different program in order to get that
option?????
Please Help

T. Valko

check mark box

By default the Developer tab is not displayed.

Office buttonExcel OptionsPopularShow Developer tab in the Ribbon

Once the Developer tab is available...

Developer tabInsertForm Controls

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Wendy" wrote:

Hello,
I am looking to create a checkmark box, I read the instructions some of
you
have posted before and most of them say to select "View" then "Toolbars"
then
"Forms" or "Checkbox". My problem is that when I select my View menu it
does
not show the Toolbar or Forms or Checkbox options -I have Microsoft
Office
2007- Am I supposed to have a different program in order to get that
option?????
Please Help

Wendy

check mark box

I added the Developer ribbon to the menu and there it is! Thank you!

"Wendy" wrote:

Hello,
I am looking to create a checkmark box, I read the instructions some of you
have posted before and most of them say to select "View" then "Toolbars" then
"Forms" or "Checkbox". My problem is that when I select my View menu it does
not show the Toolbar or Forms or Checkbox options -I have Microsoft Office
2007- Am I supposed to have a different program in order to get that
option?????
Please Help

Wendy

check mark box

Thank you now I know!

"Wendy" wrote:

Hello,
I am looking to create a checkmark box, I read the instructions some of
you
have posted before and most of them say to select "View" then "Toolbars"
then
"Forms" or "Checkbox". My problem is that when I select my View menu it
does
not show the Toolbar or Forms or Checkbox options -I have Microsoft
Office
2007- Am I supposed to have a different program in order to get that
option?????
Please Help

T. Valko

check mark box