-   -   change display language in excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240426-change-display-language-excel.html)

Mara

change display language in excel

Using the date and text functions I can display the name of the day of the
week. Excel displays this information in English, how can I see this in
spanish?
--
mara

TGV[_2_]

change display language in excel

I am not sure how it can be done. But I can say a example for u. Just i
have typed the Date in a cell and right click the mouse button and select
FORMAT CELLS... then select the NUMBER Tab and select the CATEGORY as DATE.

Now u can see TYPE & LOCALE (LOCATION) in location change the language to ur
SPANISH. The text will be displayed in SPANISH now.

This is just an example.

--
If this post helps, pls click Yes