-   -   Macro Assistance (Splitting into new workbook by value) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240403-macro-assistance-splitting-into-new-workbook-value.html)

Dedrie

Macro Assistance (Splitting into new workbook by value)

Good friday afternoon!

I am using a Macro that I received a few years back from a member of this
site (Ron De Bruin, I believe)...

It splits data from a workbook into separate workbooks by a specific field.
Ie if I have employee census information in a file and I want to split it by
manager into a new workbook so I can send just that manager their employees
information it works like a charm (thanks ron!)

I'm not good with using/modifying macros...and now have a worksheet that
contains data in rows 1-8 that needs to be copied to each new workbook along
with the split.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Ron de Bruin

Macro Assistance (Splitting into new workbook by value)

Hi Dedrie

Send me your test workbook private
and I will adapt the example on this page for you
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm