-   -   Text to Hyperlink (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240383-text-hyperlink.html)

Shoosh

Text to Hyperlink

Hi,
I have a column with about 500 E-mail addresses that are shown as text and
not as E-mail.
When I use excel 2003 I just go to format - style and change the style name
to Hyperlink and then they all become links to E-mails so I can click on them.
How do I do this when I use excel 2007?
Thanks for the help

Jacob Skaria

Text to Hyperlink

Home TabStyles groupCell StylesHyperlink
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"Shoosh" wrote:

Hi,
I have a column with about 500 E-mail addresses that are shown as text and
not as E-mail.
When I use excel 2003 I just go to format - style and change the style name
to Hyperlink and then they all become links to E-mails so I can click on them.
How do I do this when I use excel 2007?
Thanks for the help

Shoosh

Text to Hyperlink