-   -   Adding a new worksheet to a workbook at the end of existing workbo (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240365-adding-new-worksheet-workbook-end-existing-workbo.html)

CBedford12

Adding a new worksheet to a workbook at the end of existing workbo

I am trying to add a new worksheet to an existing workbook but I want to add
it at the end after the existing sheets not some place in the middle of
existing sheets.

Pete_UK

Adding a new worksheet to a workbook at the end of existingworkbo

If you use Insert | Worksheet then Excel will add the new sheet next
to the sheet you are on when you issue the command. You can just drag
the tab to the end of the existing tabs to move it (a small arrow will
indicate where it will be moved to).

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Aug 21, 3:19*pm, CBedford12
wrote:
I am trying to add a new worksheet to an existing workbook but I want to add
it at the end after the existing sheets not some place in the middle of
existing sheets. *

Jacob Skaria

Adding a new worksheet to a workbook at the end of existing workbo

Right click the last sheettab and insert. Right click the new tabmove or
copyFrom the list select the last option ' Move to end' and hit OK

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria