-   -   Loose formatting when printing more than one sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240266-loose-formatting-when-printing-more-than-one-sheet.html)

rakaca

Loose formatting when printing more than one sheet

Hi,
Office 2003
I want to print a sheet out of my spreadsheet.
I want to print it maybe 3 copies.
The first one prints fine with the line border in the cells ect.
The next 2 will only print the the line border in the cells in the last
column.
Not sure what changed but it used to print correctly.
Any suggestions.
Thanks

TGV[_2_]

Loose formatting when printing more than one sheet

Check whether the formatting is also applied for the remaining columns and at
the same time check whether u can able to view the formatting in the print
preview.
--
If this post helps, pls click Yes