-   -   Copy and reorient Excel sheet to Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240258-copy-reorient-excel-sheet-word.html)

ReggieK

Copy and reorient Excel sheet to Word

How do I copy an Excel spreadsheet to Word and rotate it so it fits better on
a portrait format Word sheet?
I haven't been able to save the Excel sheet as a PDF or picture format so I
can rotate it when I get it into Word.

Eduardo

Copy and reorient Excel sheet to Word

Hi,
select you information in excel, copy, go to word, paste, then in word, go
to page layout, page setup, orientation, landscape

if this helps please click yes, thanks