-   -   copying a large spreadsheet into Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/240251-copying-large-spreadsheet-into-word.html)

joeyg

copying a large spreadsheet into Word

I've got the sheet looking just how I want it in Print Preview (8 pages,
column headings on every page etc) - but can't copy that over into my Word
document. If I do it as a picture it squeezes it all onto one page (way too
small), and if I just copy and paste, I lose all the formatting. I tried
making it into a .pdf, but it came out all shaded and blotchy.

Can anyone help?

TGV[_2_]

copying a large spreadsheet into Word

I think you might have pasted it in word as Unformatted text. copy the
content from excel and go to word and select Edit Menu-Paste
Special-Formatted Text (RTF) and click ok. I dont know which office version
u r using.
--
If this post helps, pls click Yes